Friday, September 23, 2016

A LITTLE UPDATE

I'm sorry there is still no new card to show you.  Monday I went to Des Moines and got together with four of the ladies from our Yahoo Group.  We we were so sorry that Lynette was unable to join us.  Normally we only get together once a year so this was a real treat.


The rest of the week was spent with family appointments and getting items ready to take to a Garage Sale for Stamps and Scrapbook items.  I spent a lot of time marking things down from previous sales and pulling out additional items to take.  Weather has not been good here in Iowa this week and due to the high volume of rain we are experiencing flash flooding in our county.  The city where I would take my items is going to have major flooding.  Every route I would take is going to have a lot of water around and possibly over some roads so I'm staying home.  I've had a lot of success at these sales so I'm really disappointed but would much prefer to stay safe.  Things will be stacked and ready for the next one in the Spring.

Since I won't be going to the stamp sale, I hope to be making some new cards for you to see next week.

No comments:

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!