Thursday, September 15, 2016

ELIZABETH CRAFTS - Garden Notes Cosmos


The delicate white die cut is from Memory Box and provides a great background for the Cosmos flowers.  I had seen a card very much like this in Des Moines and had them order the flower die set for me.  The flowers were cut from some lavender card stock scraps.  To add a little dimension, I used a VersaMark marker to add the darker centers and then added some yellow Stickles to the center.  The sentiment is from Penny Black.

I made this card to give to my mother for her birthday.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Well done!!
Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Love this one!!!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!