One of my friends had dies for three cute little animals when we met in Des Moines. I cut all three but this might be the only one I use. In an effort to get some of the many pieces I cut while we were together, I CASED the card that Lynette made. She posted hers earlier and it was easy to copy it. This will probably be given to my mother to send to one of her great grandchildren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
The Echo Park pad does have some solid color sheets so I used a Poppy Stamps die to cut this lovely Maple Leaf. The card base is 7 1/2...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
This is adorable and I'm glad you cased this one. I must have missed it on Lynette's blog!
Post a Comment