Friday, August 31, 2018
BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY MOTHER
A few days ago I made a real effort to pull out supplies I had purchased in previous years while our group gathered in Des Moins. This is another card made with some of those supplies.
I sponged three colors of distress inks through a stencil on the white card stock and then fastened the "ribbon" around the edges of the layer. The flowers were made using a die set from Elilzabeth Crafts - "1136 Garden Notes Cosmos".
My mother celebrated her 96th birthday this past Sunday and this is the card we gave her.
Thank you for coming by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
The Echo Park pad does have some solid color sheets so I used a Poppy Stamps die to cut this lovely Maple Leaf. The card base is 7 1/2...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
No comments:
Post a Comment