Tuesday, December 11, 2018

MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS


Last year my friend, Lynette,  found a cute Recollections stamp set at a great price and made some cards with it.  I found it on line at Michael's and ordered it at that great sale price.  This is the card my friends and I made for the Care Center.......53 in all.  It was a simple card but hopefully that little snowman will bring some joy to the residents.

By the way, the card that I posted yesterday was the one that we made for the Independent Living Center where my mother lives.  We always send 44 cards there for them to use.

Yesterday I did some Christmas shopping and hope to finish up today.  Fortunately our daughters help do the shopping for the gifts that we give to our grandchildren so I don't have many to buy.

Thank you for coming by today.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

And I still love it:) I made some more cards with it this year. So, so nice of you to make cards for these places. I'm sure they are very appreciated.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!