Thursday, December 6, 2018

CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS by Sue Wilson - Illuminated Angel


A few days ago I posted a card done with this die using navy and gold.  When I cut that piece I had also cut the design from the SU Marina Mist card stock.  This piece sat on my table for several days not knowing how to finish it.  It was cut down to 4" x 5 1/4" and added to the white card base.

Now what?  I didn't have any vertical stamps that worked well.  The sentiment was cut from a Penny Black die. Since the words were all separate once they were cut, I used them and angled them on the card to fill the space a little better.  The card is OK, but I really like the one I made earlier and posted.

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I liked the navy and gold card, but I like this one, too, Vicki. Great idea with the sentiment.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...