Friday, October 25, 2019

ONE LAST PERENNIAL ESSENCE CARD


I had actually started this card before I did the others using this same designer paper.  I had cut the stitched frame using Blackberry Bliss card stock and actually had it taped down to the dp.  I wasn't happy with it so I put it aside.  Once I found that I preferred the Perfect Plum card stock with it, I carefully removed the dp and added it to a Perfect Plum stitched frame.

The sentiment was added and I thought I was done.  Later I found a scrap of a paper doily and decided to lay it on the card.  Using the "Glue Sponge",  I was able to add enough adhesive to the back of the doily and added it to the card.  What do you think?

Thank you for coming by today!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty! I like the doily.

Cheryl W said...

I think it's absolutely lovely! I sometimes have to set a half-made card aside, too, until I can come up with a design or combination of papers I really like. You did a great job!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...