Wednesday, October 9, 2019
STAMPIN' UP! - Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper #2
I was surprised at what a big difference there was by using the reverse of the pieces I used yesterday. I love it! The butterfly is another one that I fussy cut from a different sheet from the package. This card base is from the Balmy Blue card stock. I am loving this color!
Thank you for coming by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
Another pretty card! That butterfly paper is so pretty. It really makes the card special.
Post a Comment