Monday, April 5, 2021

A MYSTERY MONDAY PROJECT

 

On most Mondays Sharon Armstrong has a Mystery Monday project.  A list of supplies needed is sent out on the day before and then on Monday in a live video giving one clue at a time for finishing the card.  This is the card I made for it a couple of weeks ago.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That just sounds like so much fun. I think you've said before that sometimes the cards turn out very differently. It would be fun to see all the different interpretations Your card turned out great! I especially like the matted sentiment with the butterfly.

Lynette said...

That does sound like a lot of fun! Such a pretty card you ended up with.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...