Wednesday, April 7, 2021

BIRTHDAY TULIPS


As I mentioned in earlier posts, when I went to Scrapmania this is one of the papers I bought.  It had a Spring feeling to it with the tulips and the reverse side is the pink and white checked design.  I had four pieces stamped and ready to color in my card parts.  I trimmed it down and matted it with the checked design.  Both of those layers were cut with stitched rectangles.  The card consists of four layers onto a white card base.

I sent this card to my friend, Georgia, who is celebrating her birthday today!  Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Such pretty layers! I'm sure your friend Georgia loved it. It's so nice to see the spring flowers blooming again, isn't it. I'm really looking forward to summer.

Lynette said...

A perfect card for Georgia, since she loves tulips so much. Very pretty!

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...