Monday, September 23, 2024

I've been absent for over 2 weeks but it's not because I haven't been busy making cards.  I just really needed a break from blogging.  The first couple weeks were spent making a lot of cards with  Meandering Meadows dsp and All About Autumn dsp.  Those will be posted later.  

Yesterday I made the decision to take some time to purge some things.  I had four Sterlite shoe box size containers with pieces of some stamped designs, die cuts, stickers and embossed pieces.  There comes a time when you have to decide "are you ever going to use these"?  I am now down to two of those containers.  WOW!  Did that feel good!

I pulled a few things and decided to use some of them this morning.  Below you will see five cards I made from pieces that were rescued from those containers.


I just added the "Happy Birthday" to a card that was done otherwise.


This was a piece I recycled from another card.


The two stamped and matted pieces just needed sentiments and a card base.


I had the matted circle but it needed a card.

Thank you for coming back to check out my blog.  I do have a lot of cards made up now and will try to get them posted on a regular basis. 



No comments:

I've been absent for over 2 weeks but it's not because I haven't been busy making cards.  I just really needed a break from blog...