Monday, September 30, 2024


This card was made Sunday with pieces that were in a poly bag just waiting to be assembled.  I have no idea how long ago they had been die cut.  The pieces were adhered to the white layer and matted with SU Bashful Blue card stock.  (The flower pieces had been already die cut in Bashful Blue. And, yes,  fortunately I still have some of that CS.)  The matted piece was then added to a 4" x 5 1/4" of white and then on to a Bashful Blue card bases.

Sunday evening I was watching some YouTube card making videos, and one of the demonstrators happened to mention Bashful Blue card stock and I thought to myself, "I still have some and just used it!"  Stampin' Up! has brought back some retired colors so if it is a color I really like, I'm not getting rid of the inks or card stock because they may be back.

Thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

This card was made Sunday with pieces that were in a poly bag just waiting to be assembled.  I have no idea how long ago they had been die c...