Monday, October 7, 2024


This is a trifold card.  I saw a video how to cut and score the card base but for the life of me I cannot find it again.  If I am able to run across it again, I will add it to this post.
 
I used paper from "Meandering Meadows" dsp and the Countryside dies.   Check the two pictures below to see how the card opens.





When the card is closed the third panel tucks under the piece with the sentiment.  I do remember that when you score the card base you score at 1" and 2".  (At the time I didn't understand why.)  The other two score marks are at 5 1/4" and 8 1/2".  

I folded the 1" piece over and glued it down.  This allows that section to bend back a bit when you want to close the card and tuck the third panel.  I could have added a white piece of card stock instead of the strip of dsp (see picture #2) but I didn't want to waste the pretty paper.  Since there is no room for a private message/signature, I added a white piece of card stock on the back of the card .  (Keep scrolling down for a second card I made like this. 

If you want to try this fold, use a piece of copy paper to experiment since my directions may not be very clear.  



For this one I did put an area for sentiment and signature on this panel.




Thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

This is a trifold card.  I saw a video how to cut and score the card base but for the life of me I cannot find it again.  If I am able to ru...