The last of the Halloween cards I made. The last two were generated by a program I purchased when I was selling Lasting Impressions brass stencils. If I had wanted to take the time, I could have used a coordinating stencil to dry emboss the design.
Saturday, October 19, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
So darn cute! They are all great cards! Nice job!
Post a Comment