Friday, September 4, 2026


After watching Rita Holmes video this past Tuesday, this is the card I made using her layout.  Her cards were very pretty using the Sunflower paper from Stampin' Up!  I am going to try very hard to not add that to my hoard.  There is a new set of dies with an Arch shape very much like this.  I simply used one of the dies from a set that has multiple sizes but only cut a portion of it.  Same look without having to buy another expensive set of dies.  

Thank you for coming by today!
 

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Pretty card! I have only one set of arched rectangle dies, too. If need be, I would cut them down as you have done, rather than buying another set.

Lynette said...

Oooh, that card is so cute!

Echo Park dsp combined with Stampin' Up! card stock. Thank you for coming by today!