I have the "Blooming Button Bits" from PapertreyInk and decided to check out the gallery for ideas. I really liked the one that PapertreyInk - Niki Estes had posted from December 2009. I cased her card pretty close but did make some changes. I sponged SU Tempting Turquoise ink onto the card base and then added SU Wild Wasabi ink at the bottom to simulate the grassy area.
The flower stems were stamped with the Wild Wasabi ink. Instead of buttons, I used yellow glitter for the centers. I liked the way Niki had done the fine black line around her design so I did my own version of that and then stamped the sentiment which goes so nice with the little rows of flowers.
I can see this card being made with a different sponged background and fall flowers so I may just have to give that a try too.