Sunday, October 23, 2011

ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT

Recently I made this card for a Yahoo Group card swap and I had just purchased and received this cute Precious Moments stamp from a seller on eBay.  Most of the members of our group agree that it is sometimes difficult to come up with a card for the guys so when I saw this stamp I definitely wanted it.  It's a design that will work well for "congratulations on your retirement", "relax on your birthday", "take it easy as you recover".

I stamped the design using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored the image with Copic markers using the colored design on the stamp itself as a color guide.  The brown and turquoise card stock is from Stampin' Up.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome............I love hearing from you.

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Vicki! I love the texture, and your coloring is perfect!The turquoise and brown is a great color combination. This would definately work for a man!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so cute and your coloring is outstanding Vicki!

Sheri said...

A great stamp for your collection. Your coloring is really very nice. A great card all around

Anonymous said...

cute cute and can be used for so many different thoughts. another great card
~Pat

Anonymous said...

Cute card - I've seen it somewhere before!!! kris

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...