When I organized my table (again) a few days ago, I found this glittered dragonfly design. It was made using a Dreamweaver stencil and a process I learned at a CHA show a few years ago. Since I hadn't made it recently I don't know why I chose the colors that I did. Now the challenge was to find some dp that would coordinate with those colors. I was fortunate to find this dp very quickly in a Kaisercraft "Utopia" 6 x 6 pad. It had the perfect color combinations and this particular piece with the flowers seemed to be a good one to go with the dragonfly. One more card part used............many more to go.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you will take a moment to leave a comment.....I love hearing from you.