Monday, July 8, 2013

NATURE'S LEAVES


When I made this card, I thought of my mother.  She has always been so appreciative of all things in nature.  I stamped a fern design randomly around on the front of the ivory card stock using SU Pear Pizzazz ink.  Then I took a second design and stamped it and cut it with a die, but before removing it sponged a bit of the ink around on the area around the leaves.  A second layer was cut with the Pear Pizzazz card stock. 

Before adding the stamped design with foam dots, I cut the delicate border design with a Memory Box die.
 
Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki. Love the delicate border on the left.

Sheri said...

So pretty. With all the rain we had in June, everything is still really green.

Joanne said...

The border is perfect with the fern....they are both so delicate. Love the nature-look of this design!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...