Monday, November 25, 2013

FOR A VERY DEAR FRIEND


This card was made using the Stampin' Up! "Too Kind" stamp set.  I love this two-step procedure.  I had seen a card on Pinterest that gave me the idea to sponge green over the stems as if the flowers blowing in the wind on a hill.  The rest of the background was lightly sponged with a light blue ink (either Baja Breeze or Bashful Blue).  The other inks and papers used on the card were Wild Wasabi, Crisp Cantelope and Calypso Coral.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Beautiful card. Love the corals and greens

Bonnie32002 said...

This set caught my eye when it first came out. I love the colors. I think peachy colors are one of my new fav's!

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...