Monday, November 18, 2013

HOLLY DIMENSIONAL STICKERS

Yesterday my time was spent working on Christmas cards to send to friends and also preparing cards for the residents at the Independent Living Center where my mother lives.  Since many of the residents do not get out to shop, the staff appreciates that I donate cards for the residents to send to their family and friends.  I still need to take pictures of some of the cards I made yesterday. 
 
Last Wednesday I made the cards below.  They are two of the more simple cards that I will be taking for them to use. 
 
Tomorrow I should be able to have a new card for you to see.
 


Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty and simple, Vicki. How nice of you to provide cards for them.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...