Friday, November 29, 2013

WITH HEARTFELT SYMPATHY

 
Pinterest is such a great place for me to get started making a card.  The general idea for this card was one I found there. 
 
The card I saw on Pinterest did not have the leaves colored in so I stamped the leaves in Old Olive and finished the card by coloring in the berries and stamping a sentiment in the upper right corner.   After my first attempt, I decided I wanted a little more color so I stamped the outline with Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored in the leaves with Wild Wasabi and Real Red for the berries.  For the matting, I used the same color that I had used on the leaves.  The sentiment is from that same stamp set.
 
 
Simply Sketched - Item #129672
(email me if this is a set you would like to order)

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day!!!  If you are participating in any of the Black Friday shopping, good luck finding some good deals.  As for me, I woudn't even consider joining in on the madness but if I find any Black Friday bargains they will definitely be on line.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Pretty card. I went out to Michaels and to one other store but not until AFTER the craziness was over. Did some online shopping though!

Lynette said...

Pretty card and stamp set, Vicki. Great notecards you made earlier, too.

Ann Schach said...

What a simple, yet gorgeous card! Your coloring is beautiful!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!