Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SIMPLE NOTE CARDS




One thing I have in my "stash" is a package of pre-scored blank note cards with envelopes.  While I had the Stampin' Up Stippled Blossom stamp set out I decided I would make up a bunch of note cards using the same flower that I had used on the card posted yesterday.  I used various sentiments on the fronts and used a variety of colors.  These are just three.   
 
While I like the colored ones the best, the third one shown has kind of an interesting look to it too.  The Stippled Blossoms stamp set is available and if you would like me to order it for you, I'd be happy to do that.



 

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

I love your note cards! What a wonderful gift these would make.

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...