I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Monday, December 9, 2013

THREE CANDLES


These two examples show how easy it is to make pretty Clean and Simple cards to send.  Because I make between 75 and 100 cards each year, this is one design I used for several cards.  The candles are a DeNami Design and so easy to color.  These are one-layer cards.  I colored them with SU markers so the color wouldn't bleed through the card stock.  The picture doesn't show it very well, but I added Stampendous flat gold metal stickers on the "berries" for some bling.

I almost sold this candle stamp at the Fall Stamp Sale...........sure glad I didn't.  The sentiment on the left is from Hero Arts.  The sentiment on the right is from Paper Inspirations and are stamps I have had in my supplies for several years.

So tell me what you think........Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

What a beautiful quick and easy card! I love it!