Monday, December 9, 2013

THREE CANDLES


These two examples show how easy it is to make pretty Clean and Simple cards to send.  Because I make between 75 and 100 cards each year, this is one design I used for several cards.  The candles are a DeNami Design and so easy to color.  These are one-layer cards.  I colored them with SU markers so the color wouldn't bleed through the card stock.  The picture doesn't show it very well, but I added Stampendous flat gold metal stickers on the "berries" for some bling.

I almost sold this candle stamp at the Fall Stamp Sale...........sure glad I didn't.  The sentiment on the left is from Hero Arts.  The sentiment on the right is from Paper Inspirations and are stamps I have had in my supplies for several years.

So tell me what you think........Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

What a beautiful quick and easy card! I love it!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...