Tuesday, August 4, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! Field Flowers & Flower Shop


I actually made this card about two weeks ago but I already had other cards scheduled to post.

I saw the idea for this card on Pinterest and it was just too pretty not to CASE it.  This is a link to the blog for the Field Flowers Meets Flower Shop card that I saw.  The SU Flower Shop flowers are stamped onto Vellum with VersaMark and then heat embossed with white DP.  I used the coordinating SU punch to cut them out.  The stems for the flowers are from the SU Field Flowers stamp set.

I am pretty sure I'll be doing more cards similar to this but maybe using a pink, yellow or lavender colors for the flowers.  I really do like the white on white though!

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

the white on white makes it so very elegant. I love this one, Vicki

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely. Just gentle and quiet

Lynette said...

Very delicate and pretty, Vicki!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!