Thursday, August 13, 2015
STAMPIN' UP! - Stippled Blossom
The design on the doily was an idea I got from Pinterest using these same colors. However, I changed the background for the card by using SU dp. The die cut sentiment is another change I made in my card.
Colors used were Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantalope, Old Olive and Pear Pizzaz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
No comments:
Post a Comment