Sunday, February 21, 2016

PP283 - A Clean-and-Simple Challenge


I don't normally post on Sundays but I had a special request to make a card for a toddler and I saw that the Challenge for The Paper Players was "Up, Up & Away".  Naturally balloons fit that challenge.

I've had these Disney Winnie the Pooh rub-on stickers for a very long time and I remember how much our daughters loved Winnie the Pooh when they were little.

The design on the front is made up of four individual rub-ons.  The inside was decorated with two of the remaining rub-ons from the package.  I hope the card brings a smile to her precious little face.  

Thanks for coming by today!

4 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your card is so sweet Vicki and perfect for a toddler's birthday. Winnie the Pooh is one of my Disney favourites and brings back many happy childhood memories. Thanks for joining my CAS 'Up, Up and Away' challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Sandy said...

Oh Vicki, these are so cute. Thanks for sharing

stampwithsandy said...

Aww I love Winnie the Pooh!!! Such a sweet card for a child, and I love all the beautifully textured white space. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Vicki!

Colleen Begley said...

What a super sweet Winnie the Pooh card. My youngest nephew was a Pooh fan when he was little. I love the white dot background, as well as the rub-ons. I haven't used those in years. This makes me want to see if I have any left. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!