Tuesday, February 9, 2016

VALENTINES #3 AND #4


Card #3


Card #4

Before my friend and I got together last Thursday, I got all of the materials out to see what all we could use that I already had........assorted papers, foils, punches and dies.  I discovered I had quite a few card bases already embossed which had not gotten used at Christmas.  That was a good start.  So I started punching and die cutting various sizes of hearts with a variety of papers.  These are two examples of a style of card that we made using those punched pieces.  

Come back tomorrow and I'll show you two more samples of cards that we made using die cuts.  

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Nice cards, Vicki. I especially like the red heart on the second card.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!