Thursday, September 8, 2016

MEMORY BOX DIES


The Memory Box "Fresh Pine Landscape" die and the Impression Obsession landscape die helped me create this winter scene.  The first thing I did was to cut the rounded hill.  Then I cut two pieces with the pine tree die.   The middle section of this design is one cut of the lower hill with the trees on it.  I cut trees off of the second piece and applied them to various places on the back hill and one on the very front of the card.  I had some extra deer in the folder of the MB "Deer Trio" and added three of them.

I have a son-in-law and the husband of a niece who are both hunters so I'll probably hold this card for one of them.

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Wow! Love the winter scene. Great job with all those bitsy pieces!

Lynette said...

Nice guy card, Vicki! I'm sure it will be appreciated.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!