Tuesday, November 22, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! Swirly Dies


To begin, I cut a piece of white card stock to 4" x 5 1/4".    I cut the swirled design from that piece of white car stock.  I had some pieces of Yupo paper on which I had added alcohol inks, added it to the back of the swirl and then inserted that piece back into the two remaining pieces of white.  

Next I cut a white swirly circle with the two dies and added a butterfly which had also been cut from the Yupo paper.  Before cutting the die pieces I added Stick It to the back of the portion that was going to be cut.  That made it very easy to adhere them to the card.

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVELY!!
Nancy

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...