Wednesday, December 21, 2016

CHRISTMAS CARD #3 and #4


#3

The die I used for this card came from China........and I mean mailed from China.  I happened across this one on eBay and it was only $2.50 with free shipping.  I couldn't pass it up for that price and it even got here in time to use this year.  It looks like the green mat is crooked on the gold background, but I thin it is just the angle of the card.


#4

This card was made using a die set from Impression Obsession.  I cut the wreath two times to give it a little more body.  The flowers were cut and then I slightly rolled the petals for some dimension.  The centers are very tiny gold gems and the sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Both of them are so pretty, Vicki! The die on the first one is awesome. I love the little flowers on the wreath on the second one, too!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...