I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

RETIREMENT CARD


My husband's doctor is retiring much to the disappointment of my husband.  He has really liked him and gone to him for a very long time so he asked me if I would make a retirement card for him.  I like to personalize cards for people and Gary said that the doctor does a lot of biking.  The Stampin' Up! "Sheltering Tree" set is the only set I have that has a bike so I put this one together.  

After stamping the images, I sponged a very light blue for the sky down to the grass.  That left a white area at the bottom so I sponged Soft Suede in that area.

As much as I love making Christmas cards (I have so many supplies for them), it really felt good to be making something different.  Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments: