Tuesday, January 3, 2017

RETIREMENT CARD


My husband's doctor is retiring much to the disappointment of my husband.  He has really liked him and gone to him for a very long time so he asked me if I would make a retirement card for him.  I like to personalize cards for people and Gary said that the doctor does a lot of biking.  The Stampin' Up! "Sheltering Tree" set is the only set I have that has a bike so I put this one together.  

After stamping the images, I sponged a very light blue for the sky down to the grass.  That left a white area at the bottom so I sponged Soft Suede in that area.

As much as I love making Christmas cards (I have so many supplies for them), it really felt good to be making something different.  Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...