I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY SISTER


My sister and her husband are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary today.  When we were in Des Moines last month, I saw a card similar to this.  I used the same format but a different die for the middle section and different embossing for along the edge.  The die is from Spellbinders - Mary Border.  The folder I used for the embossing is from a Cuttlebug set.

After I made this card for my sister, I made a few more cards using the die and placing a variety of glitter papers under the openings.  Here is an example of one of the cards:


I placed score lines above and below the design but they don't show up the best on the picture.

Thank you for coming by today!



1 comment:

Lynette said...

Pretty cards, Vicki! Glad to see you using your new die:)