Monday, July 17, 2017

PENNY BLACK - Effulgent #1


This is one of the latest Penny Black cling stamps that I ordered.  I inked up the image, spritzed it with water and stamped it.  I love how the stamp gives a variation in the color in the blooms without any extra effort.  I added three Stampin' Up! Candy Dots, matted it and added it to a Stampin' Up! Soft Suede card base.  A 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock was added to the inside for stamping a sentiment at a later time.

Come back again tomorrow to see how pretty it can be to do a second stamping of the image without reinking the stamp.'

I have posted a variety of Penny Black stamp on my blog.  If  you like what you see, just let me know if you are ever interested in ordering Penny Black items.  I would be happy to get them for you the next time I order.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

very pretty! So the order came in? YEAH!!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...