Monday, July 10, 2017

MEMORY BOX MEETS PENNY BLACK


A few days ago I posted a card using a portion of the Yupo paper that had been colored with alcohol inks.  I had cut it in half to get the most use out it since I really loved the color combination.  This piece was attached behind a die cut using the Memory Box Luciene Tile die (one of my very favorites).

The panel was attached to a white card base.  I thought about different ideas of what to add to the white portion of the card front.  The Stampin' Up! Lavender Lace card stock reallly went well with the lavender alcohol ink.  I used the Penny Black Iris die to cut the design.

Questions are always welcome.  Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...