Thursday, July 6, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! - Dragonfly #4


These dragonflies are from a single die and from the same set as the ones used on the previous cards.  I had a piece of Yupo paper on my table that had been colored with alcohol inks. (I think our youngest granddaughter had done this piece while she was here.)  I added it to a piece of white card stock slightly larger than the colored piece.

The Stampin' Up! Lavender Lace card stock worked perfectly with the colors in the background.

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a gorgeous background she made! And I love those dragonflies.

Anonymous said...

I really like all of the dragonflies you have been posting!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!