Friday, September 1, 2017

3 MORE Promise of Spring Stickers


Card #1
We chose this sticker to make our second card.  Because of the size of it, I wasn't sure what to do with it but this is the card I made.  I wanted to include the butterfly that was on the sheet but also wanted to emboss the card front.  The embossing would have caused the butterfly wing to be bumpy so I only embossed part of the front.  It might have been better not to do any embossing at all since it hardly shows.    


Card #2
This is the design that my friends did with their sticker and I think there decision was better.  I especially like their layout and die cut butterfly with the sticker allowing more of the design to show through.  


Card #3
There was one more butterfly to use, so I just stuck it onto a piece of white card stock and matted it with black.  I embossed a piece of Stampin' Up! Marina Mist card stock with a butterfly folder and then added everything to the white card base.

It's hard to believe that today is September 1st already!  This weekend many will be celebrating Labor Day Weekend.  Hope if you are traveling that you stay safe but have a great time! 

Next Monday I'll have the final cards made with these stickers.  Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Such pretty stickers! You (and your friends) did an awesome job of using them.

Since this pack of dsp was still on my table, I decided to try another layout that was something I don't think I had done before.  Once ...