Wednesday, June 10, 2020

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (A little early)

I had cards earmarked to add to my blog for several weeks, but just marking them to post doesn't get them here.  The trouble with actually scheduling them ahead of time, I then forget to pick up and schedule more.  I forgot to get cards for Monday and Tuesday but will save those for later.


Several weeks ago I posted some cards using this designer paper from Stampin' Up!.  I still had some of it close at hand, so I decided to make one more card with and used the strips.  By adding two punched trees, and a sentiment I have a card ready for December.

The strips are adhered to a piece of white card stock and then glued to a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock. The trees were added.  Before adding that to the card base, I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts.

Thank you for coming today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very nice holiday card! It sounds like it was pretty quick to make, too--my favorite kind of card. It always feels good to get some Christmas cards done early, doesn't it?

Lynette said...

I love the pretty strips, Vicki, and the colors, too! I really should use that idea.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...