Wednesday, June 10, 2020

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (A little early)

I had cards earmarked to add to my blog for several weeks, but just marking them to post doesn't get them here.  The trouble with actually scheduling them ahead of time, I then forget to pick up and schedule more.  I forgot to get cards for Monday and Tuesday but will save those for later.


Several weeks ago I posted some cards using this designer paper from Stampin' Up!.  I still had some of it close at hand, so I decided to make one more card with and used the strips.  By adding two punched trees, and a sentiment I have a card ready for December.

The strips are adhered to a piece of white card stock and then glued to a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white card stock. The trees were added.  Before adding that to the card base, I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts.

Thank you for coming today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very nice holiday card! It sounds like it was pretty quick to make, too--my favorite kind of card. It always feels good to get some Christmas cards done early, doesn't it?

Lynette said...

I love the pretty strips, Vicki, and the colors, too! I really should use that idea.

The last of Halloween for now.  All of the cards before this one will be going to three care centers.  This one with the added embellishment...