Thursday, December 9, 2010

VELLUM POINSETTIA

Over the next few days I'm going to try to show you some more cards I have made for the holidays.  I didn't want to post everything I had until I knew the cards had been received......although some of my Yahoo friends did receive cards that I had posted here.  This card is similar to one I posted earlier but if some of you are new you may not have seen that one. 

The poinsettia is made by using the Spellbinders Poinsettia die set with red vellum.  Gold gems were placed in the middle of the flower.  The striped paper is a scrap from a paper pad that I had. 

If you have time, leave me a comment about what you think of the cards I post.  I always appreciate the input from those who come to look.

Thanks for stopping by...............please come back again soon!

5 comments:

Annie said...

What a great combination, love the rich red of your poinsettia and the gems in the centre really set it off......lovely!

Lynette said...

Such a pretty poinsettia, Vicki - great card!

Sheri said...

I am lucky enough to have an original and it is even prettier in person!

Ann Schach said...

This looks fabulous made with the red vellum! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

very nice card Vicki

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!