Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CHRISTMAS STOCKING

I am finally finishing up the Christmas cards I have been making.  Time seems to get away and I haven't been posting as often as I'd like, but I did manage to get this card made last night.

The papers I used on the white card base are from a Basic Grey "Wassail" 6" x 6" paper pad.  I cut the stocking using a Quickutz "Stocking" die. 

I angled the red scalloped rectangle which had been cut using one of the Long Narrow set of Spellbinders dies.  The snowflakes were made with a Marvy Uchida punch and attached to the card using tiny glue dots.  Then I added rhinestone gems to the centers of each.  The final touch was adding the "2010" to the cuff of the stocking using a Copic CIAO R59 marker.

Supplies: 
Quickutz die can be purchased from eBay seller C*E*M in her store:  Creating Everlasting Memories
She has a lot of really good deals on dies and other items right now.  Sale ends at Midnight December 5.

The Spellbinders die, Marvy punch, Gems and Copic markers are available by contacting me.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!  Please come back again soon.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

What a wonderful card, Vicki! Love the stocking, the papers and the snowflakes!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! This is really cool, Vicki! I love the rich colors!

Annie said...

Love this card Vicki, the stocking looks so REAL!! Nice vivid colors!

Sheri said...

I agree with Ann - Super cool!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...