Friday, March 18, 2011

ANNOUNCING NEW PENNY BLACK

Yesterday I received a new "The Charm of Spring 2011" catalog from Penny Black and there are some really great new designs.  I am planning to submit an order and if you are interested in any of the new items you can let me know no later than Friday, March 25.  I am also going to take orders for Hero Arts stamps and if I have enough interest will also place an order for them at the same time.  You can see the new items for both companies by clicking on these links:


I am beginning to receive the new Spellbinders dies as well as the new Sizzix Embossing folders.  If you are interested in any of those let me know any time.  Orders are submitted to that company 2-3 times a week and my orders are processed very quickly.  This is also where I purchase the Copic Sketch and CIAO markers.

No comments:

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...