Friday, December 28, 2012

DIMENSIONAL BIRD

 
When our group of ladies met in Des Moines in 2010, Harriet (Alley Cat Cards) gave each of us a choice of several very beautiful designs.  Each design consisted of three layers and since I really enjoy birds, this is the one I chose.  I'm really embarrassed and a little ashamed that it took me this long to use the pieces.  It  is part of my small attempt to get into things that I have had and not used.
 
 I did have a little difficult deciding how to use this on the card after I had it put together but am happy with what I put together although it is a very simple card.  The card front was embossed with a cherry blossom type design.
 
Here you can see a close up side view of the layers.  Each layer was just a little smaller than the one before.  And I don't think the pictures show it, but the designs all had kind of a metallic shine to them.
 
I wish I knew what company made these because there were a lot of beautiful flower designs as well. 
 
I love hearing from you about the cards I post. Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Those were really cool, weren't they! Love your beautiful card, Vicki. You finished it off very nicely.

Sheri said...

Very pretty. You sure did it justice!

Harriet Skelly said...

Great design Vicki - I love the embossing in the background! I wish I knew who made these stickers too. I will be going to the Scrapbook Expo in March and will look for these again.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Vicki! So unique and unusual!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...