When I saw this card in one of the SU Catalogs, I wanted to make some of this design. I already had the embossing folder but ordered the stamp set. I love the simplicity.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
I was pleased that so many of the Echo Park papers that I have used match up so well with the Stampin' Up! card stock. Thank you for com...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
Pigeon Forge, TN We didn't actually go to Dollywood though. The park was a short distance from here and we drove there just to...
1 comment:
you are right. the simplicity of this is stunning
~Pat~
Post a Comment