Tuesday, September 3, 2013

GATE FOLD CARDS - Day 2


 
For a more masculine card, I chose this dp because of the colors.  However when I attached the design on the front, I mistakenly attached one of the foam dots a little too high which prevents the card from opening up entirely like the one yesterday.

 
The Happy Birthday sentiment on the front of the card is from Ann-ticipations.  Inside the circle I stamped a design from Taylored Expressions "Embrace Beauty".  (For directions for the gate fold, refer to yesterday's post)
 
Thank you for coming by!  I hope you'll be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I love gatefold cards. Yours are really pretty.

Joanne said...

Great colors for a man's card! This is an idea I will try....THANKS!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!