Thursday, March 26, 2015

RELIGIOUS EASTER CARD

 
My sister is the one who got me started making greeting cards.  She no longer does and about two years ago she gave me a box of papers etc. that she didn't want anymore.  I had used a few but decided to bundle a lot of the papers together and offer them at a stamp sale I participate in twice a year.
 
Recently I saw this die and I immediately remembered this paper.  I ordered the die and grabbed this paper out of what was going to be sold.  There was only one sheet of it and I sure wish I had more because it goes so perfectly with this die.  If anyone ever sees paper similar to this, I'd sure love to hear about it!!!
 
My sister will get one of the four cards that I made like this.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! Great paper and great die cut!

bonnie32002 said...

That is a really ender full die, perfect for any religious occasion.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful card. That is spectacular paper. No wonder you want more of it. sometimes we only get one in life. Think that's the case here

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...