Thursday, May 14, 2015

COLORING ON AN EMBOSSED DESIGN

NOTE:  I was in the middle of preparing this post yesterday when my computer crashed and I couldn't get back on all day.  Hopefully this will make it today.

My friend, Lynette, has been going through old stamp sets and using every one of them.  She has also been using some card parts that she had and that inspired me to get into mine today.  Below are two cards I made today using pieces that had been embossed some time ago with a retired Stampin' Up! folder.  I got the idea from Pinterest.
 
 
Using Stampin Up Real Red as the main color.  I dabbed bits of color onto the embossed image using a small sponge dabber.
 

Next I used the Marina Mist and I like this one even better.  These two embossed items were both in my "pieces" just waiting for inspiration.  Thank you to who (www.stampingville.com) posted one on Pinterest!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
 
 

1 comment:

Sheri said...

So pretty Vicki. So does this mean that you will be going through your stamp sets as well?

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...