Friday, May 22, 2015

ONE LAST CARD PART

 
Well, it isn't the last card part I have to use but it's the last one I'll be posting for awhile.  This card base was embossed with a Cuttlebug Anna Griffin design.  It is a beautiful bird surrounded by flowers but for some reason I can't distinguish the bird's head in the picture.......I promise it's there.   I circled a piece of the white organdy ribbon around the inside and taped it down.  Then I took a second piece of the ribbon and tied a know with it to add with a glue dot.
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a gorgeous embossing folder, Vicki! And, I can see the bird's head:)

bonnie32002 said...

You can't c go wrong with white on white. It so elegant!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...