Tuesday, May 26, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! - Just Believe

 
When I attended an SU Workshop a few years ago, we made a card with this stamp set.  By the time I decided I wanted to purchase it, it had been discontinued.  I have seen cards since then made using it and decided to go "on the hunt" for it.  The prices on eBay were more than I wanted to pay but I was fortunate to find one from another SU demonstrator for only $10!!!
 
This is the first card I made with it and I used it for a monthly Artist's Choice card swap. 

Thank you for stopping by today!  Hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty. Yellow always makes such a cheery card. So nice to see on a dreary day like today!

Anonymous said...

What a softly beautiful card

Anonymous said...

Good choice

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...