Wednesday, July 20, 2016

ONE MORE YUPO FEATHER


I started with a white piece of card stock measuring 4" x 5 1/4" and cut out a feather which I set aside.  The original piece was then embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.  I taped a piece of the colored Yupo paper behind the area which was cut out and added it to the white card base.  The white feather which had not been embossed was placed off to the side.  "Celebrate" was cut from a scrap of the Yupo that had been added to "Stick It" which made it easy to add to the card without using glue.  

The picture doesn't show the embossing very well, but if you double click on the picture you can see a larger version which shows it just fine.

Thank  you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, really pretty card

laurie said...

SO soft and pretty!I love feathers.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...